Destination Post Card: 3 Stars
Create a destination postcard using any design software of your choice. Start by choosing an image from a location and put some some words over the image just like a postcard. I personally used canva to create the postcard.“Destination Post Card.”ds106 Assignment Bank, assignments.ds106.us/assignments/destination-post-card/.
For this assignment I wanted to make a post card for somewhere that I have never been and somewhere that I would love to go. My post card is from Machu Picchu and the Galapagos, but unfortunately I couldn’t think of anyhting to rhyme with Galapagos so I did a picture of a turtle on the beach below Machu Picchu. I have always wanted to go to the Galapagos to see the underwater wild life there. I see it on TV every year during shark week and it just amazes me at hoe beautiful the island and the water there are.
- Find the picture you want to use
- Make an account at Canva- it’s free
- Select your format- they give you a bunch of free ones to use
- Place your picture on the template
5. Type your caption and play around with font, size, and color
6. Then you have a post card from there you hit the download button location in the top right and then chose which type of file you want to save