That’s Not What I Expected: 3 Stars
Take a close up picture of something as see if people can guess what it is. Try doing the skin or outside of something that would make it hard for someone to guess!“That’s Not What I Expected.” ds106 Assignment Bank, assignments.ds106.us/assignments/that’s-not-what-i-expected/.
For my last 3 stars I wanted to do something different and fun, and not as easy as the other assignments that I did. I chose the That’s Not What I expected because I thought it would be hard for people to guess what the picture was of and I actually thought that finding something to take a picture of would be much harder. But actually I took a picture of the thing sitting right in front of me in my kitchen and no one in my family can figure out what it is. So this assignment ended up being easier for me than I expected it to be, but it has been harder on my family trying to guess than I thought it would be. I really like the picture I took because if you don’t know what it is, then there is no way that you would ever think of it. I have gotten answers from peanuts, a cookie, granola, cereal, pie, and pizza to trees and flowers. This makes me very proud that I took a picture that others are trying trouble figuring out what it is.
And my picture is…… A WINE CORK!! That might be obvious to some people but no one that i asked got it right on the first try, and only one person got it on the second time.
- I found the assignment that I wanted to do
- I looked around my kitchen for a minute or so and found my mom’s cork holder
- I then turned on every light in my kitchen to get the best lighting
- I had to focus my camera right on the top of the wine cork and try not to get too many of the rounded sides in the picture
- I snapped the picture and then embedded it into my blog post via the WordPress plugin